Nice photo!
Hey B, thanks a lot :)
Nice shot, Lorraine! That's a very interesting addition to the garden.
true sort of Grace from Greece, gee thanks Honey Girl
Love statuary in a garden...the perfect touch! Nice!!!Hugs and Love, dear Lorrainexoxoxo
Me too in fact my friend Jan I love them inside too lol, Hugs and love always dear Jan xoxoxo
i would like to go on a walk w/you and see some pretty scenery. I always enjoy what you choose to photograph.
That's lovely Sandy and may I return the compliment, thanks a bunch ;)
Has anyone seen my hat? Oh well, just plant some flowers in my head .__Smiles, LL_! _m
Burst of giggle sshhhh DD everybody is sleeping lol you always make me smile, thank you!!!
Makes you wonder the intent? Nice shot.
I just love it there's something about busts of Grecian Grace or heads of Legendary Statues that makes my heart fill with joy, thanks Anthony
What a wonderful shot! I love the flowers and the garden decor, such a lovely scene...
Thank you sweetie, I love representation of Greece antiquities in the garden or anywhere on grass..or whatever they represent i just love statues, even just the head lol
beautiful
thanks Petra, I love those statues even just the head lol
Nice photo!
ReplyDeleteHey B, thanks a lot :)
DeleteNice shot, Lorraine! That's a very interesting addition to the garden.
ReplyDeletetrue sort of Grace from Greece, gee thanks Honey Girl
DeleteLove statuary in a garden...the perfect touch! Nice!!!
ReplyDeleteHugs and Love, dear Lorraine
xoxoxo
Me too in fact my friend Jan I love them inside too lol, Hugs and love always dear Jan xoxoxo
Deletei would like to go on a walk w/you and see some pretty scenery. I always enjoy what you choose to photograph.
ReplyDeleteThat's lovely Sandy and may I return the compliment, thanks a bunch ;)
DeleteHas anyone seen my hat? Oh well, just plant some flowers in my head .
ReplyDelete__Smiles, LL_! _m
Burst of giggle sshhhh DD everybody is sleeping lol you always make me smile, thank you!!!
DeleteMakes you wonder the intent? Nice shot.
ReplyDeleteI just love it there's something about busts of Grecian Grace or heads of Legendary Statues that makes my heart fill with joy, thanks Anthony
DeleteWhat a wonderful shot! I love the flowers and the garden decor, such a lovely scene...
ReplyDeleteThank you sweetie, I love representation of Greece antiquities in the garden or anywhere on grass..or whatever they represent i just love statues, even just the head lol
Deletebeautiful
ReplyDeletethanks Petra, I love those statues even just the head lol
Delete