Indeed m'dear Jan Nature can heal the soul, hugs back I wish I could find the heart and all the signs that I had on Facebook, but I deleted my account too social for me lol
Lisa Isabella it's lovely to see you again, your art is lovely as always, I missed you and all my blogger friends so much, killed my Facebook account and came back to blogging, and I'm so happy I did, my grand-daughter Lily is so precious. I missed so much in the beginner but luckily for her she had another grandma and great grandmama, and wonderful mom and dad, she got the best of everything and to them I am eternally grateful...
__ Out of Sight... in the basement? Need some foot prints in the snow! _m
ReplyDeleteLOL DD indeed! thank you
DeleteLooks like such a lovely home!
ReplyDeleteHey girl, how are you? yes very rich area, which I'm not!~ thanks for dropping by so nice to see you again xo
DeleteBeautiful home in flocked snow.
ReplyDeleteNature can work wonders.
Hugs LL ❤
Indeed m'dear Jan Nature can heal the soul, hugs back I wish I could find the heart and all the signs that I had on Facebook, but I deleted my account too social for me lol
DeleteWhat a lovely photo! It's so good to see you again! Your granddaughter is so precious too.
ReplyDeleteLisa Isabella it's lovely to see you again, your art is lovely as always, I missed you and all my blogger friends so much, killed my Facebook account and came back to blogging, and I'm so happy I did, my grand-daughter Lily is so precious. I missed so much in the beginner but luckily for her she had another grandma and great grandmama, and wonderful mom and dad, she got the best of everything and to them I am eternally grateful...
Deletethat house looks nice and with the snow very picturesque. So nice to see you again.
ReplyDelete