As it stands Dec 25th is a Pagan Holiday, a celebration of trees which I'd be happy to celebrate. Celebrate Trees. Gosh I love trees. Crazy, really when you consider that in celebration of trees, they cut real Pine trees, and other beautiful Conifer. If people would start buying fake trees, there wouldn't be so little left.
__ Nifty photo LL, with your sense of the trees and the nature of their being! Here, one more aspect of nature. _m
ReplyDeletein this flake filled walk
that dog stepped to the Snowbank
a new deposit
oh yes been there, done that, well not me, the dog lol love this thanks Doug
DeleteI am a tree lover from way back and I agree LL,we need to stop cutting down our trees! They help keep erosion of the hills to a minimum and cleanse the air that we breath.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo.
I am so happy that you are back... Welcome Home ❤
Oh Jan agreed 100%, your welcome Home touched me to the core, what a lovely thing to say xox
DeleteI love trees also. This autumn I was asked to cut a tree that I had for many years. It was incredibly sad.
ReplyDeleteI love this photograph. It's beautiful!!!
Thank you so much Kaya, I love trees as well I can imagine how you felt...
DeleteGood to see posts again. This is so beautiful! We don't really put up a tree anymore except for two small fake ones that already had lights on it when we bought it. My favorite tree is Blue Spruce. I love when I see them covered in snow.
ReplyDeleteAtta girl Sandy I do the same, and Blue Spruce is also one of my favourites, also particularly fond of Maple trees...but then again I love all trees lol
DeleteI've been having fun this autumn really looking at some of the various trees and the way the color transforms on the leave and leaves random patterns. My favorite trees are sweet gums which I just found out is another name for LIquid Amber - those star shaped leaves are so pretty. Anyway, I enjoy your photography - always have.
Deletehaha love Magyar's haiku.
ReplyDeleteMe too Sandy, I chuckled, been there, done that, well not me, but whatever dog I walked lol
DeleteI agree 100%, Lorraine!
ReplyDeleteYes, we always use an artificial tree for both Christmas and Solstice celebrations. It hurts me to see those beautiful trees being cut down and then discarded after a week or so.😢
Sending you much love and hugs ❤❤❤
Ygraine oh my I'm with you there, it breaks my heart...love and hugs to you always (how do you do hearts?)
ReplyDelete