Wednesday, January 15, 2014
My Male cat Mikey won't stop attacking the girls
So called the Vet for advice she gave me heaven: Feliway Spray, the secret to happy cats and also one that you can hook up to the wall,wow has no smell just calms them down, Mikey doesn't jump on Kimmi although that stopped a long time ago, Mikey knows better, but aw how he ran and jumped over my poor little Sam Sam, she was anxious and nervous and Mikey Good God wouldn't let her rest. So Sprayed them both just in a place they can reach, Mikey gets mellow and Sam Sam doesn't even run away when he's near, Feliway if you have cats buy it, or as my good friend Geraldine would say 5 stars
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wonder, is there that sort of spray for humans? ;<) _m
ReplyDeleteSorry Doug, doesn't affect humans :) thanks a lot oh ps Photos and Stuff is up and running
DeleteGreat advice from your vet. Feliway Spray - the secret to happy cats? I keep it in my thought. In case.
ReplyDeleteWarm Teddy bear hugs to you, Lorraine.
It really works Kaya, thanks so much for visiting ps I've reopenned my Photos and Stuff L ;)
DeleteI love Magyar's comment! LOL! Glad I found you my friend ;o) Big Hugs ;o)
ReplyDeleteBetter still my Photos and Stuff L is back and running again on another older laptop but that has absolutely no gimmicks no games or templates so full that there isn't room for photos, how stupid is that
Deleteour cat came home yesterday after a 3 day adventure...what a relief, we were wondering what happened to him....
ReplyDeleteOh Brian I'm so happy for you, he came back, Thank God
DeleteI wish that I had a little feline in my home. But my hubby, son and 130 lb. Alaskan Malamute would not be happy with this situation. Three against one wins in our house :)
ReplyDeleteBig Hugs
xoxoxo
My son and daughter-in-law have a huge dog too they call him bear I finally put up their wedding photos for those who missed it
Deletebig hugs Jan xxx000
seems I have to up the dose geesh this cat is at least 100 years old when will he stop chasing the girls?
ReplyDelete