Friday, January 31, 2014

G's Funny Friday

A mom had been teaching her 3 year old daughter, the Lord's Prayer. For several evenings she'd repeat the lines. Finally, the daughter decided  to go solo. Mom listened and was so proud, as her daughter initiated each word, right to the end of the prayer. 'Lead us not into temptation' she prayed,  'but deliver us some E-mail. Amen.'

I'll drink to that, but wine only wine...

5 comments:

  1. That IS funny Lorraine, thanks for sharing this cute story.

    BTW, not to knit pick...but it's actually Friday Funnies!

    Hugs and Happy Weekend, G

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL oh gosh I am totally upside down, inside out, and please always Knit pick, love it
    hugs and Happy Organized, good food and happy weekend, I guess I'm still not linking right, then again when I went no one had put a joke but I think that changed so I'll have to go see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks little Magic Love Crow it though it was too, I love e-mails lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved all the posts - gotta go - be back tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete